Looking to provide a solution for objects that have a dependency on another object, this story aims to empower the power user to filter data, through the relationship.
This story will allow users to filter data from a relationship and which field will be used as a parameter to determine the data response for the endpoint linked.
As a result of this filter, the end user will be able to see on the entry, just the selected information.
1 - Given a power user,
when adding a relationship that requires a parameter,
then I must be able to see the endpoint linked to the relationship and select the parameter field
- Users can not be able to edit the endpoint at this time. The field will be read-only;
- Restrict the parameter field to show just relationship fields;
- The system needs to warn the user about the necessity of having both relationships to work together;
2 - Given a power user,
when visualizing relationship details,
then I must be able to edit the parameter field
3 - Given a power user,
when adding new entries to the object,
then I must be able to see filtered the values from the relationship field
4 - Given a power user,
when adding a relationship that does not require a parameter,
then I must not see the parameter and endpoint configurations
- For both, while creating and editing a relationship
5 - Given a power user,
when managing objects,
then I must be able to see and use the PostalAddress system object
- The object PostalAddress has the following fields:
6 - Given a power user,
when adding a relationship on Postal Address,
then I must be able to create a one-to-many relationship
- For now, we are not working on a many-to-many relationship for this case.
- We are not able to create a relationship from a custom object to the Postal Address.
Definition of Done (DoD):
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Validated by QA and Product Manager;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- The USM team is working on this story (
LPS-155961) to deliver an API PostalAddress (Account Address system object)
- This USM story is a dependency to test this one. Because of that, was add new criteria (5 and 6) to validate the dependency. Both stories can be worked in parallel.
- Was necessary to discuss changes to this story on this chat.
- Was removed the title fields: Postal Code, City, Region, and Country. As discussed in this chat
- is a dependency of
LPS-157463 Remove Feature Flag for LPS-155537 - As a power user, I want to filter a relationship based on a parameter from another field
- is related to
LRDOCS-10673 Filter a relationship based on a parameter from another field
LPS-157240 Integration tests for story LPS-155537
- mentioned in