When trying to select tags when creating most asset types (such as a blogs entry) under a widget scope, the site's tags will not be shown in the tags selector. This is because the tags selector is only getting the tags for the scope groupId, rather than its parent's (the actual site's) groupId.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a child site under Liferay DXP.
2. Create a vocabulary named ‘test’.
3. Create a category named ‘test’.
4. Create a tag named ‘test’.
5. Create a content page named ‘test’.
6. Add a blogs widget to the ‘test’ page.
7. Configure the blogs widget and go to scope settings, then choose ‘test’ (Create New) and publish.
8. In site admin go to content and data and select the gear icon and choose the ‘test’ scope.
9. Create a new blog entry and try to add the tag ‘test’.
Expected Result: The 'test' tag would be shown in the tags selector.
Actual Result: The 'test' tag is not shown in the tags selector.