Currently, when we create a new Web Content, the "expiration date" is set to one year by default. However, the "never expires" checkbox is always checked by default. We want to be able to change this configuration by default.
- given a web content structure that I have created,
- When I go to the "Edit default values" section,
- Then I can set up a default expiration date different than "Never expires"
- Given a web content structure that I have created and I have added a default expiration date different than "Never expires",
- When I create a web content following that structure
- Then the default Expiration Date that appears when creating it is the one that was set as default expiration date in the structure configuration.
|Test Scenarios||Test Strategy||Kind of test||Is it covered by FrontEnd ? (JS-Unit)||Is it covered by BackEnd ? (unit or integration)||Could it be covered by POSHI?|
|The web content designer could define an expiration date when edit default values for a new structure||Critical||Manual||No||No||Yes|
|The web content designer could define an expiration date when edit default values for the ootb Basic Web Content structure||High||Manual||No||No||Yes|