Affects Version/s: 6.0.6 GA
Component/s: Legacy > Enterprise Admin
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.0
APPLICATION SERVER: JBoss 5.x
DATABASE: Oracle 10g
OPERATING SYSTEM: Linux
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: N/A
Backported to Branch:Committed
A user loses its organization (type) roles when portal-ext.properties is modified and a simple change of name drops all roles.
1. add couple organization type roles (name as orgr1, orgr2)
2. add user and assign user to any organization with these two roles.
3. stop server
4. copy property "users.form.update.main=details,password,organizations" to portal-ext.properties
4. restart server
5. Edit same user as #2 (at this time, edit form without roles on right hand)
6. Change user name and save. Roles (orgr1 and orgr2) assigned on #2 removed.