Status: In Review
7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Please see PTR-3174 for additional details.
When accessing a site through the layoutSet's virtualHostname, it may not be possible for the user to change the language if it differ's from the virtualHostname's default language.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in with Test Test user (which has English as default language).
- Add a new site with Spanish as default language, and English (US) and Spanish as current.
- Define a virtual host for the new site's URL: test.example.com, (you previously have to define it in your SO hosts file), only for the Spanish language.
- Add a new widget page to the site.
- Log in with Test user in test.example.com:8080. Navigate to the widget page created in the previous step.
- Note that an alert message shows up and offers you the possibility to change the language: "Display the page in English (United States)."
- Click on the option to change it.
Expected Result: The page is displayed in English.
Actual Result: The page remains in Spanish, and the alert reappears.
Reproduced on Master e724c92f344555832c