Step to reproduce:
- Enable feature flag to Form Container
- Enable in Gogo Shell scr:enable com.liferay.fragment.collection.contributor.inputs.InputsFragmentCollectionContributor
- Add a new object with Attachment field and Request Files set to "Upload Directly from the User's Computer"
- Add Form Container to content page and map it
- Add a File Upload Input fragment inside Form Container and map it
- Add a Captcha and Submit button inside Form Container
- Publish the page
- Navigate to page at view mode
- Fill up the form
- Add a wrong text in captcha fragment
- Submit the form
The fields are still filled
The fields are empty and we have to fill everything up again.
Tomcat 9.0.56 + MySQL 5.7 Portal master GIT ID: 3b1224d6dd3b
Tomcat 9.0.56 + MySQL 8.0. Liferay DXP 7.4.13 31