-When a project has more than one SLA card, it is standing next to the current card.
- User is logged in;
- Customer Portal site has been created;
- The user must be associated with at least one project.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to the Customer Portal Site;
- Search the project - Test Account 06;
- Get into the project;
- On side menu > Overview;
- When the mouse hovers over the SLA card, an "arrow" appears to see the other SLA card (if there is more than one).
- When there is more than one SLA card, instead of the second one being hidden behind the card with the current status, it is being placed next to the first card.
- Master: 0d82204ad29375df9fa8d20e877f1a558d2afc5a