Step to reproduce:
- Add an asset library named Test AL > Add a document type with a text field in it > Add a document with this type
- Add a new site named Test Site Name
- Connect the site to the asset library and make structures available
- Go to Test Site Name > Design > Page Templates > Display page templates
- Add > Click on the blank
- Name: Input display page template name
- Content type: Document
- Subtype: Document type from AL and select it
- Add a Fragment "Banner" to left
- Remap the Heading to basic infomation>"Title"
- Remap the paragraph to Content>Text
- Publish> Set the new display page template as default
- Add a new page with an asset publisher widget to the site
- Configure the widget scope to include the asset library
- Go to Test AL to add a document using the added document type
- Go to the added page with AP to click the document title to view it
The document is displayed.
Not Found error is displayed.
Tomcat 9.0.56 + MySQL 5.7. Portal master GIT ID: 308e19813abc19d6ee89cdc54bf0aeb81ae33b92