126.96.36.199 DXP SP1, Master
Similar issue: https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-127737
1. Create a new vocabulary voc1, and create a category cat1 in it.
2. Put a Wiki widget on a page.
3. Click on the Edit icon (pen) in the upper right part (so as if you would edit any given wiki page)
4. In the Categorization section click on Select next to voc1.
5. In the resulting popup, click the + button (to add on the fly a new category to that vocabulary)
6. Type in cat1 and click 'Save and Add New One' button. (so by accident you entered here the name of an already existing category)
Result: You get an appropriate error (Enter a unique name) but the buttons are duplicated and the whole thing looks confusing now.
Expected: the buttons should not be duplicated, the look should stay logical for the end user.