Steps to Reproduce
When navigating to a custom object's view page, Liferay queries the generated "O_[companyId]_[objectDefinitionName]" table to get a list of object entries to render. This query first attempts to go through the finder cache, which does not recognize the table name and generates a WARN message in the logs such as the following:
This WARN message can potentially cause confusion and make the user think that there is something wrong when in fact there is not.
1. Start up Liferay and log in as the admin user
2. Navigate to [Global Menu] > Control Panel > Objects
3. Create a new Object definition called "TestObject"
4. Click on TestObject and go to the Fields tab.
5. Add a new non-mandatory integer field named "TestObjectId".
6. Go to the Details tab, and under Scope > Panel Category Key, select "Applications > Content".
7. Click the Publish button to publish "TestObject".
8. Navigate to [Global Menu] > Applications > TestObjects.
9. Examine the Liferay logs.
Expected Result: No errors or warnings would appear in the logs.
Actual Result: The following warning appears in the logs upon performing step 8: