Adding the Social Networking Plugins-Portlet Members to a user created community and page will generate an error message: "Members is temporarily unavailable" and java exceptions. See attached.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Deploy Social Networking Plugin-Portlet after starting the app server.
2.Go to Manage and then Control Panel.
3. Click "Sites" and add a community.
4. When creating the community, add a page to the community.
5. Add the plugin-portlet Members under the Social section on the Add drop down menu.
6. System will generate error message and corresponding java exceptions in the console.