The name of Requirement is not displayed correctly on Smart Suite setup
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Testray 2 Site
- Create a Project
- Right click on created project > Manage Components > And add a new component
- Enter on the created project > Go to 'Requirements' Tab > Add a new requirement
- Go to 'Suites' Tab and click on Plus button
- Mark the 'Smart Suite' Check box and click on 'Select Case Parameters'
- Scroll Down until see 'Available Requirements'
- Observe the name of the created requirement - BUG
The name of the listed requirement should be the same that what you created
The name of the listed requirement is different
Tomcat 9.0.56 + MySQL 5.7
Portal master GIT ID: d3ba0facce600f54e6c8156dbb6df405dad1cde0