Affects Version/s: 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 6.0.29 + MySQL. Firefox 3.6.16. 6.0.x Revision 77686.
Tomcat 6.0.29 + MySQL. Firefox 3.6.16. 6.1.x Revision 77691.
When the user creates a calendar event so that it repeats yearly or monthly on either a Monday or Saturday, extra words are placed in the event's details. The event itself is saved properly and repeats as it should. This issue also does not come up when any other day is selected.
Here are the steps to reproduce:
1. Add a calendar portlet
2. Add a calendar event
3. Add an event title
4. Select either the "Yearly" or Monthly option under the "Repeat" tab
5. Select the second option in the right column (the button next to the word "The")
6. Set the repeat "day" to either Monday or Saturday
7. Click "Save"
8. Click on the "Events" tab
9. The user will see the word "Weekday" placed before "Monday" or the word "Weekend Day" placed before "Saturday"