Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 5.2.0
    • Fix Version/s: 5.2.0
    • Component/s: None
    • Labels:
      None
    • Liferay Contributor's Agreement:
      Accept

      Description

      Testing my translation I've found that in Control Panel / Web content there is a message 'no-web-content-was-found'.
      There is no such key in Language.properties - I've found only 'no-web-content-were-found'.

      My suggestion is to make a change in code not in translation files (affects all translators).

        Activity

        Hide
        jorge.ferrer Jorge Ferrer added a comment - - Restricted to

        Fix committed to trunk. As suggested, I've modified the class that used the inexisting sentence to use "no-web-content-were-found".

        Thanks for finding and reporting this Tomasz!

        Show
        jorge.ferrer Jorge Ferrer added a comment - - Restricted to Fix committed to trunk. As suggested, I've modified the class that used the inexisting sentence to use "no-web-content-were-found". Thanks for finding and reporting this Tomasz!

          People

          • Assignee:
            jorge.ferrer Jorge Ferrer
            Reporter:
            santini Tomasz Wojewodka (Inactive)
            Recent user:
            Randy Zhu (Inactive)
            Participants of an Issue:
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:
              Days since last comment:
              7 years, 33 weeks ago

              Development

                Subcomponents