Based on: PTR-3419
The fix did not include fixing the API endpoint with ddmFormValues, it brought back the endpoint with fieldsMap parameter.
1. Create Dynamic Data Lists in Content and Data
2. When selecting the data definitions, add a new data definition with "+", add a text field and name it for textField
3. Select this new Data Definition and save the list (save the ID of the list, will need for the api call)
4. On http://localhost:8080/api/jsonws, select ddl as context name, and add-record
5. Fill group id, recordSetId with the list id, displayIndex 0, fieldsMap:
FieldReference: You can get it from the new data definition's definition parameter.
- Go to JSONWS /ddm.ddmstructure/get-structure, where the only input is structureId, fill in the new data definition's ID.
- In the response search "fieldReference".
- Paste "fieldReference" in above example.
Expected: adds a record to the list
Actual: cannot be found by com.liferay.dynamic.data.lists.service_4.0.44 error message
Error reproduced on 7.3 sp3 and 7.4 u41