In our low-code initiative, there is a need to enable users to move models between environments, the same way we implemented the enablement of import and import objects taking into consideration its relationships, the same needs to be done with picklists.
This story complements the
LPS-164278, and we will consider adding ERC also for the picklist items.
- Power users must be able to view and edit the external reference code of picklists entries
- The field for the ERC only must be displayed when the user is editing the item
- Power users must not be able to have more than one picklist entries with the same ERC
- Should we consider site scope?
- When upgrading picklists from previous versions, we must use the key value on ERC field.
- to be defined
- When adding via API the user can add the ERC value
- When importing/exporting a definition with Picklist field masked as State, the Picklist items must consider the ERC
- About acceptance criteria 2: The list types entries' external reference codes will be scoped by list type definitions. Then the list type entries' external reference codes should not repeat in the same list type definition.
- About acceptance criteria 3: We will generate an external reference code copied from list type entry uuid, following the portal pattern related to the external reference code.
- About acceptance criteria 5: In this case, we won't consider the external reference code because the State structure differs from the list type entry structure. Based on this information, we can't use a state external reference code to ensure the list type entry is already created. Probably and commonly, they would have different external reference codes.
Besides that, the list type entries import is already working smoothly, considering that the list type is already on the system.
- When importing and exporting object definitions
- If there is already a picklist with the ERC, the system must use the existing one in its object definition
- If there is NOT already a picklist with the ERC, the system must create one with the needed ERC
- The Picklist name should be autogenerated with the ERC added
- When the picklist is marked as state, the options of the state must be added in the lacking picklist options using the key
Definition of Done (DoD)
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Validated by QA and Product Manager;
- No blockers related to Story scope (FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation tickets are created;
- is a dependency of
LPS-167536 As a power user, I want to be able to import and export my Picklists
LPS-170424 Remove feature flag to allow the External Reference Code in Picklists Entries
- is related to
LPS-174182 Adjust the SalesforceObjectEntryManagerImpl class to consider the ERC field of the ListTypeEntry entity