Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 6 + MySQL 5. IE8. 6.0.x Revision 79656.
Tomcat 6 + MySQL 5. IE8. 6.1.x Revision 80035.
Branch Version/s:6.0.x, 5.2.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Using a Document Library and then Publish to Remote Live generates a console error. The receiving (Remote) machine shows that data is incoming but is corrupted. As a result, the document library is not added to the Remote machine. This breaks in 6.0.x and 6.1.x.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Configure the Remote machine's portal-ext.properties's tunnel.servlet.... properties line: 127.0.0.1,[sending machine's IP address]
2. Start the sending machine's Liferay and add a community.
3. Add a page and the Document Library portlet. Upload a word doc.
4. Go to the remote machine and add a community; note the community's ID address.
5. Activate Staging on the sending machine.
6. Publish to Remote Live.
7. Watch the console on the remote machine. It should receive the following error (see attachment).
8. Verify that the document library in the Remote machine is empty, that is, no document or portlet has been added.