- Add a site
- Add an asset library and connect it to the site
- Go to asset library > DM to add a document
- Add a page to the site and the AP widget to the site
- Navigate to AP configuration
- Select "Manual" under the Asset Selection section
- Select the connected asset library in the Scope section
- Expand the Asset Entries section
- Click 'Select in Test Depot Name' and select Basic Document
- Assert the Select Basic Document page shows the document in asset library
it shows the document in asset library.
It shows the site scope, which is the same with clicking 'Select in site' button
Tomcat 9.0.68 + MySQL 5.7.
Portal master 7f529914a4c94dbfe727c882984350c8146cdf7d
- is related to
LPS-169776 Two select buttons appear in AP widget configuration after asset library scope is added