"CUSTOM USER ATTRIBUTES" in Asset Publisher does not work properly with translated categories.
Steps to reproduce
- Add a custom field for the User resource with the following settings
Data Type: Text
Field Name: region
- Add "View" permission for "User" to "region"
- Go to Global site
- Add a vocabulary named "region"
- Add Japanese translation to "region" (地域)
- Add categories named "JP", "AU" under "region"
- Add a new site named "test site"
- Add web content with following settings
Web Content JP: Public Categories: "region"：JP
Web Content AU: Public Categories: "region"：AU
- Add a Asset Publisher widget to any page
- Change the asset publisher settings as follows:
ASSET SELECTION: Dynamic
SOURCE: AssetType: Web Content Article
CUSTOM USER ATTRIBUTES: region
- Add a user with the following settings:
Member ship: test site
Region (custom field): JP
- Sign in as "user1" and go to "test site"
- Confirm that only "Web Content JP" is displayed on the asset publisher (expected behavior)
- Switch the display language to Japanese
Both "Web Content JP" and "Web Content AU" are displayed.
Only "Web Content JP" is displayed
If there are no translations in the category, only "Web Content JP" is displayed.
DXP 7.4 Update 54
Master Commit: 28b3732fef6b1e19a5b09fc574dc5f623a1be1ec
* Please see Zendesk Support tab for further comments and attachments.