Affects Version/s: 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.0 CE RC1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x EE GIT ID: 2369f7d3a3b45f40e425889fcdfa073677f764d3. Plugins GIT ID: 3e88aa2aa34264aed3aa83e895c997005f4428fb.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.0.x GIT ID: 9f20ddaf87d6eaca624c11cd5ac42e54fc31c2f4. Plugins GIT ID: 309938ba79c8f832d185e8cb70ed290484163d23.
1. Navigate to Control Panel -> Workflow Configurations
2. Configure the Resource "Document Library Document" to "Single Approver"
3. Navigate to "Control Panel -> Document Library".
4. Upload a document, Submit for Publication
5. Click on the document to edit, change the title/name, add description, Save
6. User sees: Your request completed successfully, but the tile is still the old title and an exception is generated.
7. Navigate to Control Panel -> My Submissions or My Workflow Tasks
(1) Two copies of the same ASSET TITLE (saved at different activity dates) appears in workflow tasks;
(2) The ASSET TITLE reflects the editted document name, but the entry name in Document Home tab does not reflect the changes.
(3) The changes are not reflected in Document Home tab, but when user navigate to edit the entry, the changes can be seen (which is the same as the ASSET TITLE in workflow tasks).
(4) An exception is generated when editting a document entry (title/name/dscription) in pending/review status
(5) The [Name] column heading in Document Home tab does not match match the document entry [Title] field name; should both be called either title or name?
(1) Only one copy of the document entry appears in workflow tasks (NO ISSUE)
(2) same as (2) in trunk
(3) same as (3) in trunk
(4) No exception is generated when editting a document entry in pending/review status (NO ISSUE)
(5) same as (5) in trunk