LDAP usergroup association overrides portal usergroup association for user after signing if they have set the usergroup association settings in both portal and ldap.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a user in LDAP and associate the user with group called ldapgroup
2. Set portal's LDAP setting. Make sure to have groupfilter settings.
3. Login as the user created in LDAP. (User is created with the usergroup in portal's database)
4. In the portal, create another usergroup called portalgroup (do not create it on ldap).
5. Associate the user to portalgroup
7. Login as default user
8. Update the user information in step 1 so ldap will be imported when next login happens.
8. Go to control panel and usergroup. You can see that the user created is part of both ldapgroup and portalgroup.
9. Login as the user created in step 1.
10. With default user, Go to control panel and usergroup. You can see that user is not part of portalgroup anymore