Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 6.0.32 + MYSQL 5. 6.0.x Revision 83998.
Tomcat 6.0.32 + MYSQL 5. 6.1.x Revision 83998.
1. drag a nested portlet on the page
2. configure the nested portlet to have 2 columns
3. drag a blogs portlet and a blogs aggregator in the nested portlet
4. refresh the page in your browser
5. press the configuration link of the blogs portlet
Now the configuration dialog for both the nested portlet and blog portlet is opened
This is caused by the following snippet in /html/js/liferay/portlet.js
var configurationLink = portlet.all('.portlet-configuration a');
The nested portlet also registers itself as a click listener on the configuration button of nested portlets