This is a serious bug not only because of itself but also because Liferay staff have never admited that this is a bug.
1. Add new Web Content Display.
2. Input something and publish it.
3. Switch to another language (let's say French).
4. Edit that Web Content, input something into its French content textarea.
5. Use the language combobox below "locale" checkbox to switch back to English version.
6. Press Yes at the prompt to save the new content.
7. Input something into the English version textarea.
8. Publish it again.
9. You receive an error "Another user has made changes since you started editing. Please copy your changes and try again."
And then this Web Content is locked and you have no way to edit it again.
- is duplicated by
LPS-16149 Content Already Being Edited