Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.0.6 GA
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Liferay 6.0.6 on Tomcat 6
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-21772 subscription problem LPS-22019 Subscriptions are decided based on group memberships and not the permissions LPS-46007 Issue with Blogs subscription Social Equity points LPS-44933 DLFileEntryType subscriptions are missing in My Subscriptions LPS-3760 Some subscriptions are lost during upgrade
When I try to subscribe to a Messages Board category, a Wiki or a Blog (it may not be the only cases), I have a message that tell me that my request was successful. But when someone (me or another user) post something, I'm unsubscribed automatically.
How to reproduce (with the example of Messages board) :
- On a message board, subscribe to a category
- Go to "My subscriptions", you should see your new subscription
- Go into the subscribed category (with your user or another, admin or not)
- Post a new thread
- Go to "My subscriptions", you should not see your subscription
- Check your mails, you should not have any new mail
You can do the same with blogs and wikis with the same result.