Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.0 CE RC1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Tomcat 6.0.33 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.0.x GIT ID: 7f1f81affc5c2cd6e6040a8b85ea87ef8175e93f.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x GIT ID: c9fbeb6e2a04fc445b92f0fa9fe35dda8594a2ce.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 0ac7183f912f750000d7eabb5f2ef5ccd25ebe7a.
When the user imports a LAR, there is a console error: ERROR [LayoutImporter:1019] No theme loaders are deployed. The LAR will be imported successfully with all content in the UI.
1. Add a page and any portlet - Blogs, Document Library, Image Gallery, etc.
2. Add content to the pages: Blogs entries, a document, an image
3. Export as a LAR
4. Shut down Liferay
5. Clear the database, browse cache, and the Liferay Home folder
6. Restart the app server
7. Import the LAR; when the user clicks the import button, watch the console. This error message occurs then the LAR loads successfully.
8. Navigate to each of the pages; the content will be imported successfully.
See the last line of the text file.
This is probably because the Export/Import Framework is grabbing the page theme even though no page theme was ever used.