Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 5.2.X EE, 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 6.0.32 + Oracle 10.2.0.1.0. 5.2.x Revision 84698.
Tomcat 6.0.32 + Oracle 10.2.0.1.0. 6.0.x Revision 84668.
Tomcat 6.0.32 + Oracle 10.2.0.1.0. 6.1.x Revision 84698.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-5843 The order got reversed when add entry in blogs portlet in staged environment. LPS-17875 Blog order switched and inconsistent when posted within the same minute in staged environment LPS-21917 Blogs - Importing a LAR resets the display order of blog entries that have the exact same display date and time LPS-23998 Publishing a Second Blogs Entry with a Future Display Date causes exceptions LPS-9895 Blogs - Error thrown when using Oracle
When a user publishes multiple blog entries during the same minute (an example would be publishing 2 blog entries at 3:15 pm), the order of the blog entries is arranged in a reverse order. This only occurs when the user is using Oracle 10 as a database.
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Start Liferay using the Oracle database
2. Add a blogs portlet
3. Publish 2 or 3 blogs entries in the same minute; name the entries "Blog 1", "Blog 2", and "Blog 3"
4. Check the order. Instead of being ordered from most to least recently published (Blog 3, Blog 2, Blog 1), the entries are ordered from least to most recently published (Blog 1, Blog 2, Blog 3)
5. Publish an entry titled "Blog 4" during the next minute (Meaning that if the user published the first 2 or 3 blog entries at 3:15 pm, Blog 4 should be published at 3:16 pm or later)
6. Check the order. Blog 4 will be the first blog entry listed (The new order will be "Blog 4, Blog 1, Blog 2, Blog 3"