Affects Version/s: 6.0.11 EE
Environment:Tomcat 6.0.32 + MySQL 5. 6.0.11 EE.
Tomcat 6.0.32 + MySQL 5. 6.0.x Revision 85467.
Tomcat 6.0.32 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Revision 85467.
Backported to Branch:Committed
Steps to reproduce,
Set "portlet.url.anchor.enable=true" in the portal-ext.properties
1. Add the Calendar portlet to any page. Add a few portlets above the calendar portlet so that calendar portlet is only accessible by scrolling down.
2. Click on the Day, Week, Month, or Year link
3. The page refreshes with the requested view but the browser doesn't scroll down (EXPECTED behavior is the browser scrolls down to the Calender portlet)
4. Click on the small green arrow to change the day, week, month, or year
5. The page refreshes but the browser doesn't scroll down, and the date is still the same (expected behavior is the date changes to the requested value, and the browser scrolls down to the Calendar portlet)
6. The above incorrect behavior also occurs in the Year view when selecting a different year from the drop-down menu.