Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
liferay portal - wiki
Intranet - Wiki
Tried to incorporate images into the wiki body using the HTML format. A windows opens up to browse the server to incorporate images. There must be an option to index a button to incorporate images from my local desktop to intranet wiki body.
1. Write content in the wiki body.
2. Click on the "Image button" to incoporate the image into the text body"
3. A window opens up with options "Browse server". As shown in the attachment: CKEditor_1
--> This window is incorrectly referencing to the "Browser Server".
--> Window should reference local system to upload images.
1. Select Browse Server of Attachement #1.
2. When Broswe Server is selected, An window "CKEditor_2" (see second attachment) opens up.
3. Try uploading the images or creating folder.
--> A pop-up opens up (see Attachement CKEDITOR_Pop_up#1). Which says you do not have permissions to upload to root folder.
--> User must be able to upload without any issues.