Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 6.0 + MySQL. 6.0.x Revision 85625.
Tomcat 6.0 + MySQL. 6.1.x Revision 85723.
Backported to Branch:Committed
A blog entry with guest view permissions removed shows up in the search result for the guest user.
1. Add a page called Blogs1
2. Add an entry called Blogs1 Entry1
3. Add a second entry called Blogs1 Entry2
4. Remove guest view permissions from Blogs1 Entry2
5. Log out
6. Verify that only Blogs1 Entry1 is visible to the guest user
7. In the search bar, type in Blogs1 Entry2
8. Click on Search
The page returns both entries in the search results even though the guest user shouldn't see Blogs1 Entry2 listed.