Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 6.0.32 + MySQL 5. 6.0.x Revision 85806.
Tomcat 6.0.32 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Revision 85806.
Backported to Branch:Committed
**Unable to reproduce in 6.0.29 + MySQL 5. 6.0.11 Revision 70333
**This does NOT occur in OSX.
Copy-pasting a document into the WebDAV folder erases that document's contents.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a word.doc with content.
2. Connect to the folder where Document Library stores documents via WebDAV
-Add the Document Library portlet
-Click "Access from Desktop" and copy the URL address
-Map the URL address to access the folder
3. Copy paste the word.doc into the WebDAV folder
4. Refresh the window and open the word.doc. It will open up to a blank word document. The content entered in Step 1 will have been erased.
5. If the contents are still there, usually waiting a minute and then opening the document again will show a blank document. Downloading the file from the portlet and opening the file will also reveal a blank document.