Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1
Component/s: Legacy > Image Gallery
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.21 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Revision 88461.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-20126 Image Gallery Slide Show does not display properly LPS-20892 Clicking an image in Image gallery should go to view page and not start slide show LPS-51069 Carousel ADT does not display images in Media Gallery LPS-23310 Media Gallery image cannot be viewed in the slide show if its name contains more than one word LPS-15423 Slide Show of Image Gallery causes Browser to consume lots of memory / Out of Memory Exception
When the user tries to view an Image Gallery Slide Show in Google Chrome, the image does not display and instead shows a continuous loading icon.
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Add a Document Library portlet
2. Add an Image Gallery portlet
3. Add an Image in Document Library
4. Go to the Image Gallery portlet
5. Click on the image in the Image Gallery
6. The Slide Show will appear, but the image itself will not display (See the image titled "Slide Show in Google Chrome.png").
7. The user will also either see a download message (Firefox and Internet Explorer) or will see a file being downloaded (Google Chrome)