When the user tries to view an Image Gallery Slide Show in Google Chrome, the image does not display and instead shows a continuous loading icon.
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Add a Document Library portlet
2. Add an Image Gallery portlet
3. Add an Image in Document Library
4. Go to the Image Gallery portlet
5. Click on the image in the Image Gallery
6. The Slide Show will appear, but the image itself will not display (See the image titled "Slide Show in Google Chrome.png").
7. The user will also either see a download message (Firefox and Internet Explorer) or will see a file being downloaded (Google Chrome)