Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.10 EE GA1, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:Tomcat 6.0.32 + MySQL 5. 6.0.x Revision 87154.
Tomcat 7.0.25 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x GIT ID: 6d6b8814da7c7295ed4cab8420e070793361f856.
Tomcat 7.0.25 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x GIT ID: 71ce8e940ae12bae24e2a5e14cf3f836bb291915.
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-30335 Manage Pages - Cannot drag and drop to change child page display order if parent page tree is not expanded when user navigates to Manage Page LPS-34256 Manage Pages - Cannot drag and drop to change child page display order if these pages were hidden LPS-26777 Moving page tabs with child pages does not save display order LPS-23368 Page order isn't displayed correctly LPS-26509 Changing child page display order is not working properly
This bug only occurs when dragging a child page on top of a parent page. Dragging a child page within the tree under a parent page works fine.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add a Parent Page with two child pages, "Child Page 1" and "Child Page 2"
2. Click Manage > Page, and click the arrow next to "Public Pages" to display the Welcome Page and Parent Page.
3. Click the arrow next to the Parent Page to display the two child pages. (Shown in OriginalDisplayOrder.JPG)
4. Click Child Page 1 and drag Child Page 1 to the Parent Page. The user will see a green circle with a plus sign before releasing (Shown in DropOnTopOfParent.JPG). This will move Child Page 1 to the bottom of the tree (Shown in NewDisplayOrder.JPG)
5. Click "Save"
6. Click the arrow next to the Parent Page. Notice that the display order has reverted back to the original order.
7. Refresh the page. The new display order will not have saved; mousing over the Parent Page will reveal the original display order instead of the new one(Shown in WhatLiferayDisplays.JPG)
However, drag and drop within the tree works. If the user drags and drops within the tree (Shown in DropWithinTree.JPG), the display order will update correctly and display correctly in Liferay.