Affects Version/s: 6.0.6 GA, 6.0.12 EE, 6.1.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 6.0.33 + MySQL 5. 6.0.x Revision 88469.
Tomcat 7.0.21 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Revision 88469.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up Mail configuration.
2. Admin adds Message Boards portlet in guest community.
3. Admin creates a category and a message.
4. Admin creates a user and a community member.
5. Sign in as user and community member on another browser.
6. User and community member subscribe the category and the message.
7. Admin edits previous message.
8. Admin creates another message in the category.
When admin edits the message, user and community member and admin can't receive updated notification email.
If someone adds a message in subscribed category, people who subscribed the category should receive notification email, but regular user can't receive the email, community member and admin can receive add message notification successfully.