Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.21 + Postgresql 9.0. 6.1.x Revision 89037.
Upgrade does not (re)index automatically even though portal.properties says it should.
1. Configure portal-ext.properties to use postgres instead of mysql
2. Start tomcat 6.0.29 + postgres 9 (version 8.4 or 9.0 doesn't matter) for Liferay 6.0.6
3. Verify that Liferay uploads correctly
4. Go to the Control Panel> Organization
5. Add an Organization with a blank page
6. Stop Liferay 6.0.6
7. In the bundle tomcat 7.0.21 + postgres 9.0, configure portal-ext.properties to use the same DB as 6.0.6 and the liferay.home folder points to the same 6.0.6's
8. Start Liferay 6.1.x
9. Go to the Control Panel> Users and Organizations
10. The Organization does not display there.
11. Go to the Control Panel> Sites
12. Because in 6.1.x, Org and Sites have the same back end, Organizations should display there.
13. The expectation is that the user should find the Organization in 3 places: Sites, Users and Organizations, and Liferay.com (Sites) drop down (top left on the panel.)
14. Instead, the user must manually re-index on Control Panel> Server Administration