in my portal-ext.properties I have the following configuration lines:
- Default language
- Available locales
1) I installed 6.1.0b3 on a new MySQL database
2) Login as email@example.com
3) Go to "Control Panel"
4) Go to "Portal Settings"
5) Choose "Display Settings"
6) Default Language will show "English (United States)"
7) Available Languages will show "fr_FR,de_DE,en_US"
8) Time Zone will show (UTC -11:00) Samoa Standard Time
9) You can pick "French (France)" and Save to apply French as the default language setting but I thought that prior to beta3 it was picking that setting up from portal-ext.properties so this would be a regression...
Is there a new setting in portal.properties to set the default language for the portal user?