In Site Memberships, Actions button missing from Summary tab and Organizations tab.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to Control Panel > Users and Organizations
2. Click add > Regular Organization, give a Name as "hey"
3. Navigate to Site Memberships > Organizations tab > Assign Organizations, check "hey" and click save
4. Imitate the above steps to assign new created User Groups to site.
5. Go back to Control Panel > Site Memberships, you may find the action button for Organization is missing, so it is with when clicking the Organizations tab
Note: This is inconsistent with the other tabs; when clicking on 'Users' or 'User Groups', the Actions button is present. See attachment for more information.