Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.21 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Revision: 93248.
Tomcat 7.0.21 + SQL Server. 6.1.x Revision: 93248.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-24959 Setup Wizard doesn't set driver value when portal-ext has not Hypersonic as DB LPS-64652 Setup Wizard Admin Email Address does not update if the database is changed LPS-24589 New Password screen does not display for Admin User created in Setup Wizard when changing databases from HSQL to MySQL with 7Cogs deployed LPS-24587 Setup Wizard - java.lang.NullPointerException when changing the language and database with 7cogs deploy LPS-20721 Simple Setup Wizard
Setup Wizard does not allow user to change database if different from portal-ext. If a user wanted to configure Liferay to use a different database (eg. MySQL) than what was set in their portal-ext (eg. SQL Server), exceptions are thrown and Liferay instance becomes inactive.
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure portal-ext with the following properties
- Create 'lportal' database in SQL Server
- Create 'lportaltrunk' database in MySQL
- Start Liferay
- Assert that Liferay starts with lportal database in SQL Server
- Change the Database Type in the setup wizard to be MySQL
- Configure the JDBC URL to hit 'lportaltrunk' database
- Click the "Finish Configuration" button