Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.22 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Revision: 94208.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-25293 At least in some cases, changes to a page template don't propagate to either sites or site templates LPS-20248 Deleted page in site template still shows in site LPS-20250 Deleting a portlet in site template with page template still show in site LPS-50631 page from site template does not immediately show in site LPS-25291 Site templates don't work 100% correctly with embedded portlets in applied layout templates
when changing a site template (e.g. removing a portlet, changing the page layout), the sites that have been build using this template don't reflect those changes.
1) Create a Site Template "Templ" (make sure Allow Modifications and Allow Layout Additions are checked)
2) Add some portlets to the template, set a page layout
3) Create an organization "Orga"
4) Create a site for the organization and use the template "Templ"
5) Verify the site looks as defined by the template
6) Edit the site template (remove one portlet, change the page layout)
7) Navigate to the "Orga" site ... changes are not picked up, everything remains as previously defined.