Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.22 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Revision 91715.
Tomcat 7.0.22 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Revision 93829.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-26038 Remote Staging Causes "Failed to Retrieve Content" and stops publishing LPS-60198 Errors throw when publish remote staging to live LPS-41817 DuplicateFileException when attempting to publish to live after a previously failed publish LPS-38617 Not possible to publish any content when using remote staging LPS-16705 Staged content is not being published to live
Trying to publish to remote live when remote staging is enabled results in a "Failed to retrieve content" error message and the attached console output.
Steps to reproduce:
- On Machine 2, add the following line to portal-ext.properties:
- tunnel.servlet.hosts.allowed=127.0.0.1,[Machine 1's IP Goes Here]
- Start the application server on Machine 2 and sign in.
- Go to Control Panel > Site Settings and copy down the Site ID of Liferay.
- Start the application server on Machine 1 and sign in.
- Go to Control Panel > Site Settings > Staging.
- Check Remote Live.
- Input Machine 2's IP address into the Remote Host/IP box.
- Input "8080" into the Port box.
- Input the Site ID of Machine 2's Liferay site into the Remote Site ID box.
- Check Enabled on Public Pages and Enabled on Private Pages under Page Versioning.
- Save and click Back to Liferay.
- Click Add > Page and name it Test.
- On the Test page, click Add > Web Content Display and give the portlet some content.
- Click Staging > Publish to Remote Live Now.
- Check everything under Options.
- Click Publish.
The popup window displays a "Failed to retrieve content" error and the console displays a "NoSuchGroupException" exception.