Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.22 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Revision: 93907.
When a bookmark is moved to another folder, the "# of entries" column still shows that the moved bookmark is still in its original folder.
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Add Bookmark portlet
2. Add a bookmark folder titled "Folder1"
3. Add another bookmark folder titled "Folder2"
4. Add a bookmark into Folder1
5. Move the bookmark from Folder 1 to Folder2
6. Check the list of bookmark folders
7. Under "# of entries", Folder1 will still have 1 entry listed while Folder2 will still have 0 entries listed.
Despite the issue, a bookmark is still moved successfully. The user will only the moved bookmark in Folder2, not Folder1.