Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.22 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Revision: 93958.
When a user edits an existing web content article and then expires it, any other versions of the same article cannot be displayed in Web Content Display.
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Add a Web Content Display portlet
2. Publish a new Web Content article in the portlet (Add the text "Web Content" into the Content field)
3. Edit the newly created Web Content article (Change the text in the Content field from "Web Content" to "Web Content Edit")
4. Click into the Version History of the web content
5. Expire the edited version of the Web Content article
6. View the Web Content Display portlet
7. The user will only see a message saying that Web Content article is expired instead of seeing the original version of the Web Content article (The user should be able to see "Web Content", not an expiration message)
This issue was once fixed before in 6.0.x and 6.1.x (See
LPS-15414). 6.0.x is still working as expected.