Document previews fail to load in Document and Media portlet. Preview displays a blank gray screen and is in the perpetual loading state, even after refreshing.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add the following property to portal-ext.properties to enable OpenOffice:
- Navigate to /../Program Files (x86)/Open Office/program directory and enter in command line:
- soffice -headless -accept="socket,host=127.0.0.1,port=8100;urp;"
- Add Document and Media portlet
- Click Add drop down and select Basic Document
- Upload document file
- Click the document file uploaded
- The preview screen is a blank gray screen and is perpetually loading [see document preview.jpg]