Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE GA1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Sites Management
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.23 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Revision 94556.
elqNow is allowed to be used as a Friendly URL despite being listed as one of the keywords restricted from being used as a Friendly URL in portal.properties.
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Go to the default Liferay site
2. Add a page and click on it
3. Click "Manage" at the dockbar and then "Page"
4. Type /elqNow into the Friendly URL field and save
5. Go back the Liferay site
6. Type the following into the URL field: http://localhost:8080/web/guest/elqnow
7. The user will be directed to the newly created page