Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1, 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + Mysql 5. 6.1.x Revision: 96155.
Tomcat 7.0 + Mysql 5. 6.2.x Revision: 96155.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. create some web content to search for e.g. content "abc" and add it to the current page
2. add search portlet to the current page
4. search for "abc" as guest user
5. click the search result "abc" link
6. check that p_auth token (from the guest user) is added to the url
7. try to login with test
8. an error message is shown using the following language key "You do not have the roles required to access this portlet."
9. if you use the back link (history(-1)) you're logged out but if you remove all url parameters instead you're correctly logged in as the admin user test