Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.23 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Revision: 94648.
Do the following as Portal Administrator:
1. Create a new site S.
2. Place an Asset Publisher on a page of S.
3. Create a new web content and configure the Asset Publisher to display it.
4. Create a new user, add S to his sites
5. Click on Sites
6. Next to site S, click on Actions > Manage Memberships > Assign Site Roles
7. Next to the user, click Assign Site Roles
8. Give the user Site Owner or Site Administrator roles (doesn't matter which)
9. Click Update Associations
Now log out and log in as the newly created Site Owner / Administrator. This user
- can see the Asset Publisher portlet but not the content it is already displaying
- can open the configuration box for the portlet but the "Setup" tab only shows the dropdown menu "Asset Selection" (and neither setting that to "Dynamic" nor setting it to "Manual" changes anything).
The attached text file shows the corresponding stacktrace logged to catalina.out