Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.0.X EE, 6.1.0 CE RC1
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
Environment:Tomcat 6.0.32 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Revision: 94714.
Tomcat 7.0.23 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Revision: 94648.
Web content scheduler is not expiring web content articles
1. Go to Control Panel > Web Content
2. Click Add > Basic Web Content
3. Add a title and content.
4. Click Schedule > uncheck "Never auto expire".
5. Select a time that is 16 minutes from when you are publishing (because the listener checks every 15 minutes). Click Publish.
6. In the portal, add a web content display onto a page.
7. Configure the portlet to display the web content that was created.
8. Wait at least 16 minutes and go to Control Panel to see if the web content was expired.
You can also configure the portal to check at a time you specify by using this setting:
So for example, if you set that property to 5, the scheduler will check every 5 minutes and then you can set expiration time to 6 minutes.