Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.23 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Revision: 94713.
Similar Issues:Show 3 results
LPS-46029 'My Workflow Tasks' do not show tasks assigned to a user's role in My Account LPS-31981 Allow a user to assign a task to another user, in case of a workflow assignment by a groovy script LPS-10684 When a user has several of the roles to which a task is assigned his name appears several times in the dropdown to "assign task to..."
When a user sets a task node to assign directly to a Role ID, an error is thrown and the Workflow definition is not saved.
Steps to reproduce:
- Deploy kaleo-web, kaleo-forms, and kaleo-designer
- Add a page
- Add Kaleo Forms Portlet
- Click Processes
- Click Add
- Select an Entry Definition
- Click Select under Workflow
- Click Add Definition
- Add a Task Node
- Click Settings
- Under Assignments select Role under Assignment Type
- Select a Role
- Click Save
- Connect the Task node to the start and end node
- Click Add Draft
- Attached error is displayed in the console and "An error occurred in the workflow engine." is shown in the portal