Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. 6.1.x Revision: 94741.
Web content article translations will preload its values back to the default language when updating.
- Create a structure with a "Text Box" field labeled "content"
- Create a web content article based on that new structure
- Fill in "english" in the content field and check localize for it
- Add translation for the article for French
- Fill in "french" for the content field and publish article
- Now change the language of your user to French
- Edit the article you created
- Click on French translation and change the content field to "new french" and publish article
- Edit the article again
- Click on French translation and you will see that the content field now says "english"
It has prepopulated the translation with the default language content rather than the translated result