Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.23 + PostgreSQL 8.4. 6.1.x Revision 94938.
A user cannot add a staging event to 6.1.x after upgrading from 6.0.12 using PostgreSQL.
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Start Liferay 6.0.12
2. Activate local live staging for the default Liferay site in 6.0.12
3. Stop Liferay 6.0.12
4. Upgrade to Liferay 6.1.x
5. Start Liferay 6.1.x
6. Navigate to the staged page of the default Liferay site
7. Click the staging drop down and click "Schedule Publication to Live"
8. Add an event that repeats daily
9. The event will not be created